Every workplace has high-traffic areas that take on the brunt of the dirt. That’s why we offer an interim carpet cleaning service. By addressing these areas, we can provide better carpet protection, extend the life of your carpet and make regular cleaning faster and easier. Our interim carpet cleaning service is less hassle than a total cleaning, which is another great reason to give it a try.
At Carpet Max, our professional-strength carpet deodorizers neutralize odors by eliminating them at their source. Powerful encapsulating agents work hard to provide instant relief from odor. You get a fresh, clean scent you can trust.
After cleaning, we can apply a professional-strength carpet protector that helps your carpet, furniture and partitions resist dirt, spills, and daily wear and tear. Safe for people, pets and the environment, our carpet protection acts as a shield around the carpet fibers, making it difficult for dirt to infiltrate. The protector extends the life of your carpet; there is no unpleasant odor; and your carpet stays cleaner—longer. Best of all, the added carpet protection provides extra time to clean up any unexpected spills. And, it eliminates pesky static build-up.
Spot Carpet Cleaning
When unwanted spots appear, they demand a little extra attention. Our mild but effective spot cleaning works great on most carpet and upholstery—without breaking down the carpet protection. The solution uses no optical brighteners and is safe for pets, but effectively prevents any spots from turning into full-blown stains.
Residential Upholstery Cleaning
Make your furniture beautiful. Again
Your furniture has served you well over the years by providing you with a comfortable place to relax, gather with friends and family, housing the kid’s slumber parties, or maybe as your pet’s favorite place to sleep. Over time, food stains, beverage spills, pet hair and dander will take its toll on even the best maintained upholstery. To prevent premature wear and tear, let Carpet Max clean your favorite sofa or chair. Our professional upholstery cleaners are trained to identify different fabrics and apply the correct cleaning method to ensure your furniture is restored to its original beauty.
General Furniture Maintenance
Kids, pets and daily wear and tear make it difficult to keep furniture looking like it did the day you brought it home from the store, with a small investment of time into proper furniture maintenance, you can extend the life of your furniture. Regular furniture care goes a long way toward maintaining your furniture between professional cleaning visits. Here are a few furniture cleaning and furniture care tips that everyone can use:
- Vacuum upholstered furniture with a light brush to remove dust particles, food spills, and dirt. This prevents the unwanted dirt and grime from settling into the fibers, which can happen easily if it hides in the cracks and crevices of your furniture.
- If you attempt to remove a stain/spill yourself, use a light blotting action – NEVER scrub the fabric as this is likely to cause permanent damage to the fabric.
- Rotate any cushions to prevent over-use in certain areas
- Refrain from washing cushion covers in the washing machine as this may cause fading, shrinking and fabric deterioration.
- Keep furniture away from direct sunlight as it could cause fading.
- Avoid placing items like newspapers on upholstered furniture as they may discolor the fabric.
- Keep a watchful eye on certain dark-colored blankets and throws that could transfer their color to the fabric on your furniture.
- Clean and use furniture polish on wood furniture to help protect it from scratches and abrasions. Dust attracts moisture, which can soften the furniture if it accumulates and cause permanent damage.
Recommended Cleaning Schedule
The furniture in your home could easily be one of your biggest investments. Naturally, you’d like to keep it looking good for as long as possible. One of the best ways to accomplish this is to implement a furniture maintenance schedule and have your furniture cleaned on a regular basis. In fact, furniture manufacturers recommend having upholstered furniture cleaned professionally about every 24 months. Of course, this depends on how often it is used and the dynamics of your home. For instance, a household with children and/or pets will probably require more frequent furniture cleanings than other, less lived-in residences. Regardless of your situation, regular furniture care is the best defense against wear and tear, extending the life of your investment. Periodic vacuuming of the upholstery will go a long way towards keeping the fabric in good condition. The benefits of regular furniture maintenance don’t end there. In addition to avoiding long-term damage to the upholstery, cleanings also help to remove potential allergens. These are an obvious health hazard for certain individuals who suffer with allergies. Fortunately, regular cleanings remove the tiny soil particles from upholstered furniture, helping to eliminate their negative impact on indoor air quality. Say goodbye to unwanted dirt, dust and allergens. Remember that there is no substitute for a professional cleaning. In most cases, hot-water extraction method is the best form of furniture care, providing you with cleaner, fresher-smelling furniture and a healthier living environment. Sure, it’s always a good idea to practice diligent furniture maintenance between professional cleanings, but cleanings are the most effective way to rid your home of unseen pollutants.
Pet Stain and Odor Removal
Make your carpet smell beautiful. Again.
Facts you need to know about pet urine in your carpet.
Urine deposited on carpet does not stay there, it penetrates the fibers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the flooring material below the carpet. Often, without your knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from the floor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls. As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor.
How Pet Stain and odor Removal Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.
- An odor blocking oil based primer may be applied to the subfloor if necessary.
- Specialty products will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub floor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
Additional chargers based on your unique situations will apply ofr deep odor removal services.
Water Loss Restoration
Why can't I fix everything myself?
Even property owners who have some construction experience are better off leaving flood damage cleanup to pros. The water that you see during a water loss is just a small fraction of the moisture that may be present. We have the inspection tools and drying equipment to insure that all of the hard to dry moisture has been removed from inside walls, in sub-floors, in drywall, and anywhere else that moisture may be trapped. We use the very latest methods to dry and sanitize your property so that problems such as mold formation don’t crop up later. Water damage, whether it be from a broken water pipe or an unfortunate flood disaster, is a situation that requires immediate response. The experienced technicians at Carpet Max stand ready to respond to any water related disaster, at your home or business, with speed and efficiency. We take the necessary steps to remove the water, dry, dehumidify, disinfect, and deodorize your home or business so as to not allow for further damage. For those living in an area that is especially susceptible to flooding or other natural disasters it is important to trust professionals to handle all aspects of cleanup. Carpet Max has the experience and necessary equipment to help you. Whether you are located in Anderson, Clemson, Easley, Greenville, or the surrounding areas, Carpet Max is here to help.
Drying and De-humidification
If not handled properly, even a small water loss can turn into a major problem. Coverage issues, destruction of items that should not otherwise have been affected, and mold all pose serious problems if not quickly and efficiently dealt with. The restoration professionals at Carpet Max are IICRC trained to handle all aspects of drying and dehumidifying your home or business. Drying out the affected areas quickly and efficiently requires specialized methods and equipment by experts who are trained and certified to do work that meets and even exceeds your expectations, all while delivering a customer experience second-to-none. We have these capabilities and, in most cases, can provide immediate, 24/7 response for water and flood damage emergencies.
Water and Flood Damage Cleanup
It might be a flooded basement, leaking roof, an overflowing washer or something else. Carpet Max knows that experiencing any water damage emergency in your home can be a traumatic event for you and your family, and that what is critical is to have the problem addressed, assessed and made right, right away. Quick response, drying and repairs – Carpet Max can dry out your home in as little as 3 days
We can fix water damage due to:
- Leaking or Frozen water lines or pipes
- Overflowing sink, bathtub or toilet
- Washing machine, dishawasher overflow
- Flood Basements
- Heavy Rains
- Roof Leaks
Our services include:
- Water extraction and removal
- Drying out affected areas of your home(including walls, sub-floor, carpet/padding and furniture)
- Insurance claim assistance